Ohio Conference Center – (near Cambridge, OH)
Reserve the Pine Lakes Lodge, an Ohio Bed and Breakfast Conference Center today knowing your gathering will take place in a picturesque environment with professional staff totally dedicated to providing a stress free experience to you. Get lost in the moment not in the planning!
The natural beauty of this room provides a relaxing and inviting venue for any event. Our one-of-a-kind conference/meeting center is almost 2000 square feet of rustic luxury and offers a double-sided stone fireplace, hand-painted mural of our scenic estate coupled with six large windows and patio doors. As you step out onto the patio you are greeted by a large Koi Pond and waterfall both complimented by the panoramic views of the surrounding countryside. The Conference Center can accommodate up to 100 guests with hand-made Amish custom wood tables and chairs. The room also offers two restrooms and a commercial kitchen.
Information coming soon about our separate Banquet Hall facility located in a separate building near the Lodge on our estate.
Ohio Conference Center Feature Highlights:
- We also offer a customized and personalized planning service for your event.
- The grounds are available to anyone utilizing the conference or lodging space at Pine Lakes Lodge, an Ohio B&B.
- Overnight accommodations on site include six suites with either a king or queen size bed or one of our three beautifully rustic Pine Lakes Cabins (Ohio Cabin Rentals – two night stay minimum enforced) also located on our estate and managed through the Lodge.
- Additional overnight accommodations can be found in nearby Cambridge, OH (courtesy link to booking.com for Cambridge Hotels).
- Recreational activities on site include bird watching, hiking trails, stocked fishing ponds, a wildlife observation tower and daily feeding of White Tail deer.
- For an additional fee on site we can enhance your event with many other activities or services to include:
- Golfing and fishing are available at nearby Seneca Lake Park and Salt Fork State Park. See more about Area Atractions.
- We feel remote, but we’re not. We are easily accessible to Columbus and just a short drive from Cambridge, Ohio
- Our 550 acres of rolling meadows and woods provide a wonderful backdrop for your next professional gathering.