Ohio Conference Center – (near Cambridge, OH)In addition to being a year-round bed and breakfast, our unique Ohio Conference Center at Pine Lakes Lodge is available for meetings, special events, weddings, conferences, retreats and private parties for groups of up to 300. A full custom food and beverage service is available, including meeting and conference breaks, hors d’oeuvres and buffet or sit-down meals ranging from traditional Amish fare to gourmet cuisine.
Reserve the Pine Lakes Lodge Conference Center today knowing your gathering will take place in a picturesque environment with professional staff totally dedicated to providing a stress free experience to you, the facilitator, and your attendees.
Our 2000 square foot banquet area complete with a fireplace that offers a rustic and inviting setting. The hand painted mural and six sets of French doors bring the outside in, as does the opening onto a patio deck where a fishpond and waterfall can be found. The conference center enjoys a beautiful hilltop view of the valley.
Ohio Conference Center Feature Highlights:
- We also offer a customized and personalized planning service for your event.
- The grounds are available to anyone utilizing the conference or lodging space at Pine Lakes Lodge.
- Overnight accommodations on site include five suites with either a king or queen size bed or one of our three beautifully rustic Pine Lakes Cabins.
- Additional overnight accommodations can be found in nearby Cambridge, OH (courtesy link to booking.com for Cambridge Hotels).
- Recreational activities on site include bird watching, hiking trails, stocked fishing ponds, a wildlife observation tower and daily feeding of White Tail deer.
- For an additional fee on site we can enhance your event with many other activities or services to include:
- Golfing and fishing are available at nearby Seneca Lake Park and Salt Fork State Park. See more about Area Atractions.
- Our petting zoo and animal menagerie always entertains!
- We feel remote, but we’re not. We are easily accessible to Columbus and just a short drive from Cambridge, Ohio
- Our 550 acres of rolling meadows and woods provide a wonderful backdrop for your next professional gathering.