We require at least a 48-hour notification if you need to cancel your stay with us.
If we do not receive a notification of cancellation 48-hours prior to check-in, you will be billed for a one night stay to the credit card used to secure your reservation.
Pine Lakes Lodge and Pine Lakes Cabins are each a handcrafted paradise.
Spa Services are non-refundable even if the lodge stay is canceled within the 48-hour window.
As we are an adult getaway, the inn is not suitable for children under 15 years old. Children under the age of 15 are not to be left unattended inside the lodge. Our cabins are better for accommodating families with children age 8 and older. Must be 18 years or older to rent any equipment or utilize amenities.
- In the Lodge, many of the interior items are truly one of a kind. We have some of the most beautiful and priceless antiques in the area.
- We love children but we want all of our guests to know while inside the actual lodge there are many breakable items that cannot be replaced. Please use your best judgment and let your children know it’s a “be on your best behavior environment” while inside. Look but do not touch is a great rule to convey. (The cabins are also very nicely outfitted, and we ask that you respect our property in a manner that you would hope others would respect if your home.)
- Outside, there are acres of fun, animals, and room to romp without inconvenience or worry to our lodge guests or property.
- Parents: our animals are gentle and love attention, but we ask that you supervise your children and ensure are kind and gentle with these creatures. Please do not feed our animals – including waterfowl – without our permission. We are always happy to have some assistance during feeding time!
A Full Country Breakfast is served every morning in our dining room at 9am. Lodge guests are welcome to attend. Cabin guests may arrange to purchase breakfast upon check-in.
Pet Policy –
- In the lodge, we allow dogs up to 20 lbs.
- In the cabins, there is no weight restriction.
- We do charge a $25 fee per dog per day for both lodge and cabins**.
- Dogs must be up to date on all shots and vaccines and free of ticks and fleas.
- We ask that pets be well groomed before entering the lodge.
** If we are not notified of your accompanying pet/s and it is discovered during or after your stay, the penalty fee will be $50 per pet per day.
Thank you for your cooperation.
View other related legal information for Pine Lakes Lodge: